AP Live Interviews Harry Shum Jr.Monday, August 01, 2011
Click read more to read the important points of the interview
- They only had 4 days to practice for the live show
- They had 3-4 days off after the production of Glee ended until the beginning of the tour.
- One of his favorite performance was P.Y.T. on the tour
- On the show, his favorite performance was Make Em Laugh!
- He and Matthew Morrison were determined not to use stunt doubles for Make'Em Laugh
- Matthew Morrison broke his finger on the first take of the flip Make'Em Laugh
- Wants to see Mike's family life/home life, relationship with his friends, more with Tina, as an Asian American growing up in US, etc
- Read Finn's side in his audition, didn't dance in the audition (Zach Woodlee helped him get the role though).
- Started acting before dancing. Started acting junior high, dancing in high school.
- During their down time they do a lot of random stuff: ride their bikes, hula hoops, frisbees, skateboarding, fool around with golf carts, etc