More Glee Project SpoilersSaturday, August 06, 2011
I can’t verify these The Glee Project spoilers for this Sunday’s “Believability” episode, but they seem reasonable to me. DON’T READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE SPOILED.
UPDATE: That spoiler person has spoilers for next week’s “Generosity” episode too. If she’s correct, we have the bottom 3 spoiled.
Also, and if this is true, this is absolutely crazy: Lyndsay has been cast as one of the two new “mean girls” TV Line reported recently. She plays “Sheila, a modern-day Joan Jett, actually has her own pack of Blackhearts and the tats to go with ’em.” I don’t know…I guess we’ll see about that.
- There is a Joan Jett-esque character named Sheila joining the cast of Glee in Season 3. This has been confirmed by TVLine. I can confirm that this character is played by Lindsay Pearce and will be introduced in Episode 1. Whether or not she wins the Glee Project though, I still don’t know. The creators have said that if numerous people on the show are good, they’ll consider adding them.
- Defying Gravity is NOT performed in Episode 9, it’s in Episode 10 and is sung by both Lindsay and Hannah. Saw that much in the preview AFTER Episode 9.
- Special guest is Kevin McHale
- HMWK song is “Lean On Me”
- Hannah wins the HMWK assignment
- Music Video is “Sing”
- Bottom 3: Damian, Alex, Hannah
- Alex: “Try A Little Tenderness”
- Damian: “Sway” -Hannah: “Get Happy”
- Hannah freaks out and thinks she’s going home after seeing what happened to Sam and Marissa
- Alex is sent home.
- Final 3: Lindsay, Damian and Hannah