More 3x08 'Hold on to Sixteen' Spoilers!Monday, November 21, 2011
- Rachel offers to give Quinn vocal lessons to help New Directions win against the Troubletones.
- Quinn tells Rachel that she’s going to get Shelby fired; she knows Puck and Shelby slept together.
- Rachel feels bad for Quinn and Shelby, and tells Quinn to let go of her ridiculous plot.
- Rachel tries to stop Quinn from outing Shelby right before the competition.
- Rachel’s suspension is over the day after sectionals. Quinn’s there, waiting for Rachel after she leaves Figgins’ office. Quinn says that she’s not going to tell on Shelby, since it isn’t in Beth’s best interest. Quinn is grateful for Rachel’s insight, and they regard one another as friends.